Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter is Here :(

So I've decided to enter Tiny Tree Huggers 12 Days of Christmas Photo Challenge!

I'm not really great at following through, so I hope I can stick with it and actually do the whole challenge. As it is I'm off to a shaky start, as it's after 9 pm and I just remembered I have to post the first photo today before 11:59 pm.

So the first photo challenge is to take a picture of an outdoor winter scene...Well, inspired photographer I am not. Here is my picture:


I'll call it "Winter Is Here :("

This was taken from just outside my front door, which is about as far outside as I ever care to be in the winter. It had just snowed, and that's my white car camouflaged under 6 inches of it.

I prefer my white fluff to be in the form of cute cloth diapers, not cold, wet snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment