Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Time to Get Your Bake On!

I LOVE Pinterest!

Especially now, being on maternity leave. It gives me something to do while nursing, or when I can't sleep. Sure, there's always Facebook, but Pinterest is sometimes more useful and refreshing.

I love browsing the food category. Now that I actually have time to make dinner, or do the odd baking, it's so fun to browse pictures of food and plan our meals and snacks.

Pinterest recently led me to this recipe for Skinny Chocolate Banana Fudge Muffins off of Sally's Baking Addiction.

I made them on Wednesday night to serve at a "play-date" on Thursday (aka a few moms getting together to have a hen session while their babies stare at each other) and they were a hit!

They're about as healthy as you can get for a muffin- whole wheat flour, banana, applesauce, less than a cup of sugar, no butter or oil!  And the best part is that they don't taste healthy!. These will satisfy even the most intense chocolate cravings, and you'll only feel little to no guilt about it!

So please, do yourself a favour, follow the link AND BAKE THOSE MUFFINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment