Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Diaper Mail!

Yes, more diaper mail...This will stop soon, I promise! I just got really excited and ordered a lot in a short span of time, but that's coming to an end as Christmas is fast approaching and money needs to be spent on presents! I admit, there are 5 more diapers that will make their way into this house in the next few weeks, but then it's done until the new year. (Unless I get diapers for Christmas, which I'm really hoping I do!)

Anyway, these two Glow Bug diapers actually came yesterday, bought pre-owned off of a private seller:


On the left we have a skull print, on the right it's rockets! How cute!?

I have one other Glow Bug diaper, that was also pre-owned. I wasn't too impressed the first time I used it, because it leaked. But I think I have it figured out now, and was able to adjust the fit so that leaks don't happen anymore. I have enough faith in this diaper that I felt okay adding two more to my stash, and really who could resist those prints? Glow Bug comes out with super cute prints, but I think the problem with them is that when you buy them new you have to buy them as a whole set instead of individually.

Glow Bugs aren't my go-tos if I know nap time is around the corner, but otherwise I like them! I washed these last night so they're ready to go today. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment