Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Diaper Mail!

These came today!!!

Bumkins One Size Stuff-Its
I ordered these from Nicki's Diapers. I couldn't resist the prints, and they were on sale. For less than $10 each, I figured I have nothing to lose. I'm not sure about the quality...These are the same diapers, but I can see an obvious difference in their size/cut. I guess we'll find out how good they are when he wears them tomorrow!

 This came too!

AMP One Size Pocket Duo in Ooga Booga

I bought this one used, and I'm pretty excited because they don't produce this print anymore. Also, it's a good quality diaper made by a company started by a mom in my very own city! Although this was sent to me from someone in another province, it was made in Winnipeg :)  I have one other AMP diaper and it's definitely one of my favourites. They fit so well, are very trim for a cloth diaper, and we haven't had any leaks or issues at all.

Yay, can't wait to do diaper laundry tonight so that these bad boys are ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment