Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Diaper Mail!

I'm so behind on posting about my newest fluff! I've gotten three in the last couple days!

These super sweet dipes were waiting for me at the border, which my sister in law and brother in law so kindly picked up for me! My passport is actually expired, so these beauties would have been waiting for me for a while!


On the left we have a Happy Heinys one-size in a glow in the dark Skulls print. I'm pretty sure they don't make that print anymore, and it was pretty hard to find. I ordered it online from Diapers Etc, in the US, and then of course stumbled upon it on a Canadian website after the fact. Oh well! I was hoping I'd be as happy with the OS as I am with the sized diapers. So far it has not disappointed! Unfortunately I will probably not be using this diaper in my regular rotation, only because I want to keep it in as good condition as possible. We'll still use it, but not every day.

On the right we have a Rumparooz OS in the Preppy print. Another one that I had trouble finding in Canada, although it's a new print. I ordered it from The Green Nursery. I will likely not be using it too frequently either. We used this diaper during nap time today and I was very impressed! No leaks! The diaper comes with an insert and an extra soaker that snaps onto the insert. The soaker snaps on the insert in two different places, depending on whether you have a boy or girl which affects where you need the extra absorbancy. The diaper is quite bulky with the insert and soaker, but you can't complain about no leaking! And I  absolutely LOVE the colours in this diaper! They are very bright and vivid. There was more pink than I was expecting, but it's not overwhelming so this diaper remains gender neutral. I also love the multi-coloured snaps. This is easily one of my favourites, if not my very favourite, diaper print so far.

Below we have another Happy Heinys OS, in the Turquoise Ooga Booga print. Also another print that I don't think they're producing anymore. I did manage to find this one in Canada before I went and ordered it from the US. I would have preferred snaps, but they only had the velcro closure. I actually find velcro much easier to use, but it gets pilly and doesn't look very pretty after a while.




So now I'm just waiting for three more diapers...One that I will hopefully get my grubby little paws on tomorrow, and the other two that should arrive in the next few weeks. I'm pretty much banned from purchasing any more until the new year now...I hope I can resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment