Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Dealin' and Stealin' - Mommy Style!

I discovered something while on maternity leave that has been both a blessing and a curse:

There are websites dedicated to offering parents daily deals on baby/toddler products for anywhere from 40 - 60% off of retail price!!!

It's awesome to find a great deal on some item that you would never have been able to bring yourself to actually spend full sticker price on. But it's awful at the same time, because you can easily end up buying things you don't necessarily need.

I'm addicted to visiting these websites. I look forward to the new deals every day, and it's actually become part of my morning routine.

Generally, our mornings look something like this: Wake up and change baby's diaper. Make coffee and put baby into the "Circle of Neglect" (a.k.a. exersaucer) beside computer chair. Proceed to visit five different websites in search of amazing deals. I'm more than a little ashamed to admit that it's easily one of the best parts of my day.

But it has been somewhat of a blessing because I've found some really useful stuff, and really good products that we now use all the time. Also, I'm actually pretty good at practicing some restraint and reserving my purchases for things I think we can really use. And thankfully a lot of the deals are things we wouldn't really use (at least not yet), so it's not always that tempting.

So if you're a parent, and you want to indulge in a little online therapy or simply add a little extra suspense and excitement to your day, check out these daily baby/toddler deal sites:

www.babysteals.com (new deal at 10 am and 10 pm every day)

www.babyhalfoff.com

www.mamabargains.com

www.greenbabybargains.com

www.babyheist.com



Disclaimer: I am not receiving anything in return for writing about these sites. Babysteals.com is the only site I have actually purchased goods from and can personally vouch for, although I visit all these sites every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment