Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

What Christmas Means to Me

Today is day 12 - the final day- of Tiny Treehugger's Photo Challenge. The assignment is a picture that represents what Christmas means to me...

To me, my baby represents everything that Christmas is about...

His birth marked the beginning of our life as a family of three, instead of a couple - and Christmas is about family.
All babies represent the miracle of life - and Christmas is about baby Jesus and the miracle of his birth.
I'll give my baby everything I can, and in return he has given me a real purpose in life - and Christmas is about giving.
He's happy, and joyful, and amazed by everything - and Christmas is about all those things as well.
He gives me hope for the future - and Christmas is about hope.
I love him so much it hurts - and of course, Christmas is all about love.

No comments:

Post a Comment