Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 3 Photo Challenge FAIL :(

So it only took until Day 3 of Tiny Tree Hugger's Photo Challenge for me to fall off the wagon! I had been reminding myself all day on Thursday to remember to post my picture, but come Friday it slipped away. We had a busy day on Friday with running errands and then going to my Dad's for dinner. We didn't get home until after midnight. During a 3 a.m. feed I suddenly remembered and I was SO ANNOYED with myself!

Anyway, tomorrow is Day 4, and I WILL NOT FORGET! But in the spirit of trying to finish what I started, I'm going to post Day 3 now even though it doesn't count.

Day 3 was about favourite holiday drinks.






What I have here is Mulled Cranberry Cider. What I really would have liked to post was Mulled Wine. I could drink that stuff all night! I have a lonely bottle of red wine, but unfortunately no mulling spices on hand to join it. Although the mulling spices are on their way from Epicure, and I am very excited about that!

But I do love the taste of this mulled cranberry cider, and it's definitely something I really want closer to the holidays. Although I'm sure a homemade cider would be infinitely better, the Second Cup powder isn't half bad. The delightful cranberry scent mixed with warm cinnamon screams Christmas and winter! Drinks like these make the winter months a touch more tolerable for this fair-weather girl.

In fact, I'm going to enjoy a cup right now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment